2014 comes to a close
December 15, 2014
2014 has been Net Virtue’s best year, and we don’t intend on slowing down for 2015 and beyond. Our team has gone above and beyond this year to really set ourselves as a major player in the Australian hosting industry, in a short 1 year timeframe we’ve managed:
– Completely re-design our website and logo.
– Rebuilt nvArea from the ground up with complete mobile optimisation.
– Migrated all customers to our new cloud platform based on pure enterprise storage.
– One of the first to implement an outbound mail filtering solution within cPanel and automated mitigation of authenticated relays.
– Re-introduced Live chat with additional staff members and extended hours.
– First to implement hourly backups on Business hosting for our business customers.
– Tripled our revenue in 12 months.
Next year we have a lot more in-store however, with major company structural changes, expanding our team and more Australian firsts.
We could not have done it without all our loyal customers and the whole team at Net Virtue appreciates your continued business with us.
We hope you have a happy holiday season and come back refreshed for a brand new year ahead.
Chief Executive Officer