2016 comes to a close
December 20, 2016
What a year it has been! This has without a doubt, been one of our busiest years with significant customer growth and expanding our team. Bringing online our new Brocade powered network and very own caged area inside Equinix’s newest facility, Equinix SY4 Sydney.
We’ve managed to complete this year:
– Completed re-design of our website.
– Migrated all customers to our new platform, based on enterprise RAID-10 SSD storage.
– Completed hardware replacement projects with all customers on new Supermicro equipment.
– Secured a private suite in Equinix SY4
– Replaced our existing core routers with Brocade CERs
– Introduced new product lines such as Managed WordPress, Email Hosting, Colocation and Instant Dedicated Servers
Our roadmap for next year sees the introduction of entirely new product lines, which will be a first for Australians and will allow growth in additional markets. Small and medium business operators face a unique set of challenges in terms of product offerings in the market presently, or over-complicated product offerings which SMB Operators lack the time to learn and understand. We’re focusing on shifting that to a more simplified approach.
In closing, we could not have done it without all our loyal customers and the whole team at Net Virtue appreciates your continued business with us.
Net Virtue wishes our customers a happy and safe festive season, and we very much look forward to working with you in 2017!